Here we have a lovely mid ’50’s ES125 fully set up and ready to rock… Whether it be Jazz, Fuzz or Country, this guitar has it all going on…. here’s some facts
- Originally purchased for Jackson’s rare Guitars in the late 80’s
- Finish is in great condition however a re-finish may have been done at some stage.
- The pots date to 10-53
- The “sloped” headstock puts the age at ’55 or before.
- The P90 is original, however, the cover has been modified; probably as a result of the fact that many of these covers pulled away from the body owing to a lack of flexiblility… You Gibson nuts will know about this!
- The serial number is unusual, if a little hard to read. From what i can make out it looks to be “SP0228” with what looks like a 4 on the end.
- The bridge may or may not be original.
But with this knowledge in hand, at the end of the day this is a lovely guitar with amazing tone and playability.
Includes Case (non original)